Last update: May 2018
The controller of your data is BAYA SAS: 93 rue Nollet, 75017 France («BAYA», «we», «us», «our»). You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit and/or use our website or contact us, we may collect the following data:
Personal Data that you decide to provide us when you create an account, subscribe to emails, newsletters or alerts, and provide us when you use our services, notices and responses to our satisfaction surveys.
In case you use our online payment service, the transaction is done via STRIPE (the most used tool in e-commerce and highly secure) and can store your credit and debit card number in secure encrypted form. See also below for payments via Paypal.
If you decide to communicate with us (for example, through the contact form on our website, by email, telephone, SMS or social media), we record the fact that you have contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, as well as your contact information and our responses.
Information about your visits to the site and your use, such as information about the device and browser you are using, your IP address and geographical location, your IDFA (identifier for advertisers), the date and time of your visit, the duration of your visit, the source that sent you to us and the websites you visited before your visit.
The transmission of information over the Internet is not totally secure. All the data you provide is not and will never be sold or used for any purpose other than BAYA.
In general, we use Personal Data to provide you with the services and products you request, to process payments, to provide customer service, to present our content and advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you, for customer analysis purposes (including your satisfaction), to send you marketing and promotional emails and to inform you of important changes to our Site.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from BAYA, you can click on the « unsubscribe » button at the bottom of the email we send you or contact us at email@example.com.
In the case of marketing messages sent by email, please allow us 48 business hours for your email address to be removed from our system.
We take the security and method of processing your Personal Data very seriously and will never sell your Personal Data under any circumstances.
You may also have the right to complain if you believe that your Personal Data has been mismanaged. We encourage you to contact us in the first place but, insofar as you benefit from this right, you have the right to complain directly to the competent data protection authority.
If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our Site so that you are aware of the information we collect, how we use it and when we may disclose it.
The use of this type of cookie is essential to the proper functioning of our Site. These cookies may be necessary to allow you to move around our Site and use our services, to administer the system, to prevent fraudulent acts, to maintain your connection from one page to another or to allow us to keep track of what you have added to your shopping cart. These cookies cannot be disabled because our Site cannot function properly without them.
The use of this type of cookie allows us to improve and simplify your user experience. For example, they may keep in mind the choices you make, such as the country from which you visit our Site, the language, search settings such as date, area or processing, and help to identify problems with our Site (such as crash incidents for example). They can then be used to provide you with an experience that is more relevant to your choices and to personalize and improve your visits to our Site. The information collected using these technologies may identify you personally, such as your login details. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites or applications outside the Site.
The use of this type of cookie allows us to better understand how many users visit our Site, how they arrive and navigate our Site or use it, and which parts of our Site are the most popular. This helps us to improve the Site, such as the browsing and interface experience, and to improve our products and services. To achieve this, we collect information about how people use our Site and we use third-party technologies, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook, Google Tag Manager. We also use these cookies to help us measure the effectiveness of our online marketing and advertising activities.
The use of this type of cookie allows us to display advertisements on and off the site, and to collect information about your browsing habits and use of the Site in order to provide you with more personalized advertisements tailored to you and your interests. We may use remarketing technologies to allow third parties to display personalized ads that may be of interest to you on their networks. They are also used to confirm that you have seen a particular ad, to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign.
These technologies keep in mind the sites you visit and that information is communicated to other people such as advertisers. When we use third parties for advertising and targeting purposes, we may need to communicate:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your email address, order number, address.
- Generic, aggregated or anonymized data about your visits and how you use our Site; or
- Pseudonymized information such as browser cookie ID/code or digital fingerprint of your email address to help us personalize and present our ads on other services to you. This ID or code is compared to your equivalent unique code, which is generated in the same way by our advertising partners to customize the ads sent to you.
Below we describe a number of methods you can use to manage your online cookie preferences. For more information, please also refer to the privacy and cookie policies of the third party in question.
- Most browsers and devices allow you to remove tracking technologies and/or block the deposit of new tracking technologies. To disable tracking technologies, consult your browser's "Help" menu or your device settings. Note, however, that (a) this may not be effective for all tracking technologies and (b) disabling tracking technologies may limit your ability to use the sites and/or delay or affect the way they work.
- AdChoices is a self-regulatory program that encourages online advertising sites to include an advertising option icon on all advertisements or web pages where data is collected and used for behavioural advertising purposes. For more information: https://youradchoices.com/control.
- Use the settings on your mobile device to configure your advertising preferences.
- Visit Your Online Choices to decline various targeted ads based on your interests: youronlinechoices.com/en/.
- Hotjar: You can opt out of Hotjar collecting your information at any time here: www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.
- Google Analytics: If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, you can install the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics by following the instructions given here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. You can prevent Google from using cookies by going to the Google ad disabling page: policies.google.com/technologies?hl=en-CA.
- Facebook Ads: You can control how Facebook uses data to present ads to you by disabling ads that may be based on interests and/or your relationship with specific advertisers in your advertising preferences. To learn more, visit the different Facebook pages that allow you to learn more about Facebook's ads and cookies and update your settings:
We draw your attention to the fact that even if you have chosen not to receive our marketing messages by email using one of the methods described above in the section «Withdraw my consent or refuse direct marketing», you can still see our non-targeted ads when you are online as long as your Facebook interests settings are associated with an audience segment (predefined by Facebook) to which our activity is also associated. We have no way of controlling the display or non-display of these ads on your screen.
• For third parties who are not specified in this section, consult their privacy and cookie policies to learn more about the ads that appear on your screen when you are online and how you can decline them.