• Capacity: 3 sticks
• Origin: Ecuador. This incense comes from fallen trees and branches. A phenomenon of maturation of the smell of the wood occurs under these conditions and this does not put any ecological pressure on the natural resource.
• Composition: Palo Santo wood
• Weight: 15 g
• Palo santo sticks ignite easily. Prick the stick in a perfume burner filled with sand or ashes. Palo Santo sticks do not burn in one go. Let the flame blossom for 30 seconds to a minute and then shake the stick to extinguish the flame and activate the embers. It must be relit 1 to 2 times, i.e. 3 to 6 minutes of combustion, to obtain a sufficiently powerful and long-lasting fragrance in the room. A stick can therefore be used about 30 times.
• Ventilate well after use.
• Do not leave unattended.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Delivery in metropolitan France:
Delivery outside of metropolitan France:
at your service